Helite Saddle Strap
- Remove your stirrup leathers and slide one end of the web stirrup strap over the stirrup bars
- Replace your stirrup leathers so that they are behind the web strap – ensure they are securely on.
- Thread the strap through the D Ring where possible.
- Adjust the straps so that the attaching ring sits at the center of the pommel and is not too tight and interfering with the horses wither.
- Attach the lanyard clip to the black central ring.
- The lanyard length is set at length that Helite think is suitable. However as a rider, you will have to use your own judgement for this and adjust the straps as necessary. NB: the longer the lanyard the less time the jacket will have to inflate.
The Air Vest lanyard attaches to the ring in the middle of the saddle strap.
The saddle strap is included in the purchase of an Air Vest by Helite and can also be purchased separately.
The saddle strap is fitted onto the saddle by removing the stirrup leathers, looping the nylon saddle strap onto the stirrup bar and then putting the stirrup leathers back on to the stirrup bar of the saddle.